A Financial Services Company registered in Malta deriving its core business from the provision of life and health insurance products, is currently looking for a Fund Analyst to join it’s Fund Administration team.
- Calculation of the net asset value ("NAV") including the calculation of the fund's income and expense accruals and the pricing of securities at current market value
- Preparation of semi-annual and annual reports to shareholders
- Maintenance and filing of the fund's financial books and records as the fund accountant, including reconcilement of holdings with custody and broker records
- Payment of fund expenses
- Settlement of daily purchases and sales of securities, ensuring collection of dividends and interests
- Calculation and payment to the transfer agent of dividends and distributions (if required)
- Preparation and filing of the fund's prospectus
- Preparation and filing of other MFSA filings/reports
- Calculation of the total returns and other performance measures of the fund
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience working in a similar role
- ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Clear understanding of the operation of funds and the role and responsibilities of all parties involved
- Ability to prepare financial statements including disclosures in compliance with IFRS
- Candidates possessing an EU citizenship - work permit will be considered for this role.