|Job Title:||Fund Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 14:25|
A leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide is currently looking for a Fund Administrator to join its team.
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts
- Processing subscription/redemption order requests
- Maintaining the Shareholder Registers of the various funds under administration
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers
- Liaising with investor queries on an on?going basis
- Managing the Transfer Agency relationship with Fund Managers
Skills and qualifications
- A diploma in Compliance and/or AML would be considered as an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fund administration and/or an AML role.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel