20 days ago
A leading independent corporate, fiduciary and fund administrator, employing over 800 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East are currently looking for a Fund Accountant to join their team.
- Preparation of interim and audited financial statements that are IFRS compliant;
- Generate NAV calculations with agreed deadlines and complete checklists to ensure the accuracy of the process;
- Exposure to administration;
- Liaising with clients, auditors, bankers and other intermediaries in relation to administration and accounts preparation;
- Operate as contact point for clients; able to respond and resolve queries or escalate where necessary.
- Finance or Accounting degree or partly ACA qualified (level 3 on-going)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience in the global business sector and in the preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements. Preparation of financial statements under US GAAP would be a plus
- Good financial reporting, analytical and organisation skills
- Ability to work within tight timeframes