|Job Title:||Fund Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Christine|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 07:58|
An established investment group focusing on the Subcontinent, Asia, Middle East and North Africa is looking to recruit a Fund Accountant for its new branch in Mauritius
- Directly supporting the Senior Group Finance and Operations Managers in the day to day operations for closed ended private equity and credit funds including daily cash and position reconciliations, journal entry, pricing, NAV and P&L production.
- Directly supporting the traders in booking trades and ensuring timely settlement working closely with Fund counterparties.
- Assisting with the calculation of Fund metrics and investment specific returns, including ROI and IRR Performing the month end NAV reconciliation process with the Fund Administrators.
- Assisting with processing fund payments.
- Assisting with queries and AML/KYC matters relating to investors.
- Assistance with fee schedule reconciliations of underlying investment funds.
- Assisting with year end fund audits.
- Helping with fund broker and counterparty set ups.
- A key objective of the successful candidate will be to help automate and streamline current processes.
- Qualified Accountant and Graduate with 4+ years in operations, having worked in the asset management or fund accounting industries
- Strong MS Excel skills are a must including proficiency in macros
- Good product knowledge of Fixed Income is essential having worked in a credit product environment. Private Equity experience is an advantage
- Experience working with Linedata Global Hedge or other equivalent fund accounting system for 3+ years
- Excellent communicator and able to work in a small but demanding work environment.