|Job Title:||Fund Accountant|
|Salary:||€18,000 - €25,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 14:23|
A brand providing a full suite of products focusing mainly on fund accounting is currently looking for a Fund Accountant to join its team.
- Prepare Net Asset Valuations (“NAV”) for the fund based on frequency as required by Clients.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Account /Financial Statements and at such frequency as required by clients.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits.
- Involves in Transfer Agency transaction as and when required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Around 2 years of accounting working experience in Fund industry (either Private Equity or Hedge Funds (or both) would be an advantage).
- ACCA qualified or partly qualified (i.e.; 4 papers left to complete ACCA) or any equivalent qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience on Fund accounting software (especially Investran or Paxus) will be an advantage.
- Excellent time and organisational skills to work and meet agreed tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Organised, accurate and willing to learn and take on new tasks.
- Team Player.
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's