The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out and manage all accounting duties for a portfolio of clients. This includes NAV calculation, monitoring trade orders and settlements. The team of fund accountants is overseen by the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations.
- Dealing with auditors
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery
- Financial/Management reporting of funds. Preparing cash and security reconciliations
- Prepare accounting schedule and maintenance of the accounting file
- Prepare NAV calculation
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS format
- Regulatory reporting
- Managing the Fund Accounting relationship with Fund Managers
Qualifications and Skills:
- An ‘A’ Level standard in Accountancy as a minimum
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in fund accounting would be considered as an asset.
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel