3 months ago
One of the world’s largest independent fund administration and middle office solutions provider with offices in 35 locations worldwide, is seeking to recruit an Fund Accountant to support operations in their growing Malta office.
The Fund Accountant is responsible for:
- Completing the NAV calculation in a timely and accurate manner;
- Processing of security and cash transactions for portfolio;
- Monitor cash activity of the fund and prepare broker reconciliations on a periodic basis;
- Liaise with prime brokers and investment managers to resolve cash breaks;
- Monitor portfolio positions on a periodic basis;
- Process corporate actions to reconcile cash accounts and positions;
- Responding to clients’ enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assisting in the preparation of payments;
- Ensuring that agreed timelines are adhered to; and
- Any other day-to-day administrative duties as may be required by the team/Company.
The qualifications, Experience and skills required for this position are:
- An industry relevant degree (preferable but not essential);
- Knowledge and understanding of securities and other financial instruments;
- An ability to work to and meet strict deadlines;
- Be a good team player and also able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Experience on Paxus an advantage).