- Provision of corporate services, mainly preparation of IFRS financial statements for a number of Collective Investment Schemes and dealing with auditors during the annual audits.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Auditors, Custodians & other service providers.
- NAV calculations in a timely manner
- Processing of payments.
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Tax returns.
- Compliance with other financial statutory reporting requirements.
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent) with past accounting experience preferably gained in audit or related financial service practice
- Be conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ideally have experience in the preparation of VAT and Tax returns
- Able to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Be a good team player.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta.