4 months ago
Want to work with the leading recognized fund administrators in Malta? Apply within as this knowledgeable team of accountants and professionals is seeking to take on board a Fund Accountant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on most aspects of the day to day fund accounting, transfer agency, compliance and reporting of a number of collective investment schemes
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs
- Liaising with the funds’ investors, bankers, independent auditors and other service providers to the Funds
- Regulatory Reporting
The selected applicant must have the following Profile:
- Reading for a degree or have completed more than half of your ACCA examinations
- Previous work experience in fund administration and/or in the accountancy field will be considered an asset
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong interest to learn and develop a strong career in fund administration in Malta.