BOV Fund Services Limited, Malta’s leading fund administrator and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Valletta p.l.c., is seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious individuals who want to work within a dynamic and growing area of financial services.
The chosen candidate will be deployed within the Finance Division of the Company. Working mainly with foreign clients, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- The calculation of Collective Investment Schemes’ Net Asset Value;
- The preparation of financial statements;
- Dealing with clients’ requests on a daily basis and in a timely manner; and
- Other day-to-day operational requirements of the division.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Preferably hold a University degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or ACCA;
- Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office, in particular MS Excel;
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines;
- Be meticulous and have an eye for detail; and
- Be a good team player.
Remuneration package commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities will be offered to the chosen candidate.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.