|Job Title:||Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 08:28|
Our Client is looking for a Functional Analyst for a new dot net capability set-up. The head office is in Malta but the role is based in Mauritius.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information management, or similar area preferred.
- You have a proven experience in Functional Analysis
- Very good knowledge of Software Development Methodologies and modelling tools among others:
- Agile Methodology
- UML, RUP...
- An experience in in IT projects based on Microsoft architecture (.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, TFS) could be a real asset
- Nice to have: knowledge of a testing framework or automation tool (Nunit, QTP)
- You are able to make the bridge between technical and business experts worlds
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are rigorous
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You can travel abroad occasionally upon the client's request
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translating business requirements into a structured IT solution while keeping a functional approach
- Using your knowledge to help translating this functional design into well-tailored technical design
- Collaborating with the business analysts for proper translation of the needs
- Preparing functional integration test cases based on the requirements
- Testing of the product before delivery to the users
- Analysing potential corrective actions to be taken
- Following up with technical architects and developers
- Being able to go into technical details
- Working closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs
Interested candidates are invited to apply online on our Castille Webpage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's