|Job Title:||FrontEnd Developer|
|Reference:||BTS - 1303|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 12:03|
At Betsson Group, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Our brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing.
The team is based at our office in central Stockholm and works closely with colleagues in Hungary, Malta and Estonia; in an agile, fast-paced and fun environment.
A TASTE OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands.
Our Frontend stack includes: Angular 7+, Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be working side by side with talented colleagues
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural Betsson community enjoying team-building events, our Friday bars, our social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Angular 2+
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile (Scrum) development
EXTRA AWESOME AT:
What we offer
We can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant is change, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- A friendly, open and humble working environment, where you will have the chance to work alongside with colleagues from all over the world
- Lots of social activities within the office (e.g. regular after works; team events; breakfast; dinners; lunches etc.)
- A chance to evolve your skills together with your colleagues with various programs and initiatives
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- Many benefits (e.g. healthcare and pension contributions; insurances; free massage twice per week etc.)
- Freedom with responsibility