An exciting career opportunity for a Front-end developer. You will be working within the industry leading web and mobile development on large scale enterprise client engagements.
Company’s web and mobile development practice offers a huge opportunity for career development and on-going training. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse clients to transform or develop their technology strategy.
- Maintenance and development of applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Building usable interfaces.
- Looking at problems and coming up with practical out of the box solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Carry out testing on sites as part of internal processes.
- Support the daily operations of sites as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic knowledge in image authoring tools such as Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Able to plan and work autonomously and within a team.
- Up to date with the latest concepts and technologies.
- Understanding of what makes an easy to use interface.
The following will be considered an asset
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git).
- Experience with modern front-end tooling (e.g. NodeJS, Webpack).
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) process.
- An understanding of MVC concepts.
- Hands on experience of CMS (e.g. WordPress).