|Job Title:||Frontend Developer|
|Contact Name:||Andrius Petkus|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 09:36|
Innovative sports and entertainment company utilizing Blockchain Technology is looking to recruit a Frontend developer. Reporting to a Head of Frontend Development, you’ll be responsible for building the ‘client-site’ of the web and mobile applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- As a Front-End developer you will be communicating, collaborating and working together with backend team, design team and other stakeholders.
- Main task will be improving old and building new features for the product.
- Researching new approaches how to make products better, faster and more secure.
- Providing feedback to improve product depending on your vision and/or experience.
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations for tasks.
- Ensure correct code implementation with quality and readability in mind.
- Constantly look to improve our development and QA processes.
- Support our marketing and business team with development work.
- Learning new technologies and implement/use them in the projects.
- Be a team player.
- Experience in at least one of those frameworks: Vue, React, Angular, AngularJS.
- Understanding of ES6 and more latest features of JS.
- Good understanding of UX/UI, for responsive web development.
- Able to follow coding standards.
- Know essential tools such as: GIT, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, JIRA.
- Able to work on MacOS.
- Have your own exciting project on the side, that you can share with us and share your progress between day-to-day tasks on a coffee break.
- Experience in one of PhoneGap, Ionic, ReactNative, Flutter, NativeScript.
- Experience in NodeJS / WebSockets.
- Enjoy innovating.
- Enjoy looking "under the hood" of the dependencies, and like to get your hands dirty to identify how code works.
You will be working in one of the Malta’s most spectacular offices with iconic views of Valletta at the heart of Gzira and minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub of the island. Here are a few benefits this opportunity can offer:
- Great international team, startup perks (fruits and drinks, budget for gym/sports/therapy, football tickets, medical insurance to spouse and kids, cellphone/laptop and other fun stuff)
- Working on a platform based on Blockchain Tech. related to esports as well as real football clubs
- Great financial benefits
- Major Blockchain industry players in the same building