We are currently seeking to recruit a front office administrator who will be reporting to the management team. The purpose of the role is to ensure that our serviced office space is manned to very high standards for the people co-working from the premises. The role will also involve manning the reception area, ensuring that all visitors to the building have a very positive experience
- Man reception area and desk to ensure 8-5pm reception activity;
- Ensuring proper office opening and closing procedures, in a consistent, diligent and timely way;
- Maintain company inventory of employees work tools to ensure these are managed effectively;
- Manage cleaning team, plan rosters and ensuring that work is carried out efficiently;
- Execute all procurement and organise delivery of supplies;
- Maintain a proper filing and archiving system;
- Optimise co ordination of work and meeting room space among consultants and clients;
- Project manage approved maintenance and improvement projects;
- Ensure building is fully prepared for meetings, events (lectures) and any other business activity;
- Manage service providers such as IT and Comms support, Airconditioning among others.
- Provide support to the CEO and senior management on review of legal contracts, bid preparation, administration of performance reviews and other initiatives as required.
- Assisting Training Manager in preparing of Training Course Packs, together with registration forms, feedback forms and Attendance Certificates and anything related to courses.
- Other front office and administrative duties as required.
- Previous experience is a must
- Good command of English and Maltese
- Driving Licence will be considered an asset
- A’ Level Standard of Education