Front Office Administrator
|Job Title:||Front Office Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Christian Xuereb|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 08:51|
Role title: Front Office Administrator (Group HQ)
Function: Front office
Reports to: EXCO
Role purpose: The purpose of the role is to ensure that our serviced office space is manned to very high standards for the people co-working from the premises. The role will also involve manning the reception area, ensuring that all visitors to the building have a very positive experience.
- Man reception desk and arrange cover where necessary to ensure 8-5pm reception activity;
- Ensuring all guests welcomed with a smile - bearing in mind we are in the people business;
- Ensuring proper office opening and closing procedures, in a consistent, diligent and timely way;
- Ensuring new workers at the building have all authorised tools and access;
- Maintain Fixed Asset register including working tools to ensure these are managed effectively;
- Manage cleaning team, planning rosters but ensuring work is carried out to impeccable standard;
- Execute all procurement ensuring we obtain and document 3 competing quotes per purchase;
- All current and agreed supplies to be delivered and in place in a timely fashion with no outages;
- Maintain a proper filing and archiving system;
- Optimise utilisation of work and meeting room space among all workers;
- Project manage approved maintenance and improvement projects;
- Ensure communications at HQ always run well with no leakage of messages on a 24/7 basis;
- Ensure building is fully prepared for meetings, events (lectures) and any other business activity;
- Continuously propose and execute (approved) improvements to the office environment;
- Manage service providers such as IT and Comms support, Airconditioning among others.
- Provide support to the CEO and senior management on review of legal contracts, bid preparation, administration of performance reviews and other initiatives as required.
- Assisting Training Manager in preparing of Training Course Packs, together with registration forms, feedback forms and Attendance Certificates and anything related to courses.
- Other front office and administrative duties as required.