- Offer assistance to the Head in the day-to-day management;
- Assist in the development of business management goals and objectives related to the remit of Authorisation;
- Assist in the design and implementation of business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals within Authorisation;
- Act as a liaison between applicants and Authorisation in assisting applicants;
- Take active part in ensuring that Authorisation has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities;
- Take an active role in reviewing current operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in the processes currently being applied in the licencing process;
- Represent the Head in projects and meetings, as delegated;
- Recording meeting discussions and eventual follow ups on action points and deliverables as required with management;
- Complete projects by assigning work and following up on results.
Front End Relationship Manager
|Job Title:||Front End Relationship Manager|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 10:50|
About YouWe are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Law or in another widely recognised professional financial services qualification. Knowledge of the financial services regulation would be considered an asset.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
You will also possess a minimum of eight (8) years working experience in the financial services. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in a related area, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's