Responsible for the design and implementation of new features and functionality, ensuring high-performance and availability. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure ·
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other team members (back end dev team, QA) ·
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently ·
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Excellent skills on HTML/CSS Responsive design and Sass/LESS
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ability to work on Twig Templates
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services, and how they can be consumed.
- Good understanding of AJAX
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design best practices.
- Knowledge of GIT/SVN source control and versioning tool
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Degree/Diploma in Multimedia, Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information System/Web Dev or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Front end developer.
- Solid Front - end development on Drupal and/or Symfony projects