|Job Title:||Front-End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Gosia Kozicka|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 13:38|
We're looking for a communicative Junior DevOps Engineer for a topping, fast-growing mobile ad monetization network. The company acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes in the mobile entertainment space. They work with many big affiliates and ad networks, their partners rely on the superior technological capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Their tracking software processes more than 300 million clicks daily!
- The office is located in Katowice with a secured parking lot.
- Working hours are relatively flexible, although from 9am to 4pm they try to be in the office.
- 9 people are currently working here in the Polish team.
- They know how important it is to relax after work - they respect your time outside office hours!
- You can count on laidback, non-corporate atmosphere, fantastic people, small rotation and a stable income of projects.
- They organize open technology events and integration trips (snowboarding or to sunny Malta)
- They cook together and you can always find good coffee and a full refrigerator in the office.
- They have a chillout room with board games for a creative break from coding.
- University degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Experience veu.js or other similar modern JS frameworks, jQuery, HTML, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap
- Experience in Webpack module bundler, Gulp task runner, NPM package manager
- At least limited backend, PHP, Symfony 3 knowledge
- Fluent in Polish and English, German would be a plus
- Deep understanding of design patterns, distributed systems and web technologies in general
- SOLID and DRY principles in practice
- Experience in creating reusable code
- Attractive salary on a employment contract
- Office almost like Silicon Valley and a laidback startup atmosphere
- Trips to other offices, like Malta or Karlsruhe
- Regular integration parties