French Account Manager
|Job Title:||French Account Manager|
|Location:||St. Julians, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Veronique Amaira|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 15:17|
The Account Manager will be responsible for growing sales and revenue from their internal technology products. He/she will be responsible for Southern Europe namely France and Spain. Fluency in French is required
- Identify revenue opportunities within prospects & customers' communities and generating sales within established partners.;
- Generate qualified leads and sales opportunities and following them up with inbound inquiries;
- Identify and close additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities through account management;
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients, demonstrations and presentations;
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis.
- Keep yourself updated on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and IT industries.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales role with experience in a B2B and channel environment;
- Previous sales experience of selling into Southern European SMB and Enterprise markets;
- Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualisation is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English and at least another language between Spanish and French;
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the chosen candidate including a basic salary and a lucrative commission structure.
For more info contact Veronique on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's