Fraud and AML Manager
|Job Title:||Fraud and AML Manager|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 09:51|
The Fraud and AML Manager will report to the Head of Risk Operations and manage the fraud and Ongoing Monitoring Team, currently consisting of 6 individuals, providing support to the company globally.
The Team’s tasks include, but is not limited to:
- Daily monitoring and investigation of suspicious transactions, merchant and third-party activity.
- Effectively liaise cross-teams and cross company, identifying fraud risk and implementing best-in-class monitoring reports and fraud mitigating procedures.
- Strong analytical ability to be able to look at fraud trends within our entire portfolio and at merchant level.
- Discuss fraud trends and processes with partners and merchants, discuss action plans and work with them to make recommendations.
- Perform analysis of purchases/transactions, real-time or near real-time or via company‘s proprietary Business Intelligence tool to identify unauthorised credit card use.
- Regular preparation of reports to facilitate the explanation of fraud risk findings. Liaise with Card Schemes including, Visa and MasterCard, regarding fraud and risk-related matters.
- Be knowledgeable in MATCH, VMAS and Scheme chargeback and fraud programs.
- Monitor and manage the Card Scheme programs including timely review of breaches, investigations, submission of appeals, submission of data to Card Schemes, and reporting to senior management as per internal process.
- Work closely with the risk team to identify problematic merchants that need to be closely monitored.
- Work closely with the fraud prevention manager to assist with adapting and building the fraud tools used by the team on a daily basis.
- Performing Ongoing monitoring, Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud checks on existing clients.
- Checking and Approving payments within our Core Banking System.
- Carrying out KYC on New banking Clients.
- Liaising with other teams to ensure compliance with the relevant Card Schemes Rules and Regulatory requirements as pertain to merchant application files.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Hold a Degree qualified in Banking & Finance, Statistics, Economics or related discipline.
- Have advanced Excel Knowledge.
- Have previous work experience in a fraud/investigative function gained from working in either Online Payments or Banking.
- Be excellent at communicating in English – Both verbal & in writing.
- Had experience managing a team of young individuals with differing skills and identifying their needs for progression.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision / high degree of independency allocated and have strong independent decision-making capabilities.
- Experience with billing, payments, or investigation is required.
- Strong analytical and intuitive investigative skills.
- Card Acquiring background highly advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workflows.
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Innovative and flexible person full of energy
- Enjoying working in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- Easy to work with but challenging and always looking for improvement
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's