|Job Title:||Fraud Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 09:41|
Reporting to the Risk Operations manager, the role includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks and requirements:
- Daily monitoring and investigation of suspicious transaction, merchant and third-party activity.
- Effectively liaise cross-teams and cross company, identifying fraud risk and implementing best-in-class monitoring reports and fraud mitigating procedures.
- Strong analytical ability to be able to look at fraud trends within our entire portfolio and at merchant level.
- Discuss fraud trends and processes with partners and merchants, discuss action plans and work with them to make recommendations.
- Perform analysis of purchases/transactions, real-time or near real-time or via company‘s proprietary Business Intelligence tool to identify unauthorised credit card use.
- Regular preparation of reports to facilitate the explanation of fraud risk findings. Liaise with Card Schemes including, Visa and MasterCard, regarding fraud and risk-related matters.
- Be knowledgeable in MATCH, VMAS and Scheme chargeback and fraud programs.
- Monitor and manage the Card Scheme programs including timely review of breaches, investigations, submission of appeals, submission of data to Card Schemes, and reporting to senior management as per internal process.
- Work closely with the risk team to identify problematic merchants that need to be closely monitored.
- Work closely with the fraud prevention manager to assist with adapting and building the fraud tools used by the team on a daily basis.
- Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the manager.
- Hold a Degree qualified in Banking & Finance, Statistics, Economics or related discipline.
- Have advanced Excel Knowledge.
- Have previous work experience in a fraud/investigative function gained from working in either Payments, Banking or iGaming industry.
- Be excellent at communicating in English – Both verbal & in writing.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision / high degree of independency allocated and have strong independent decision-making capabilities.
- Experience with billing, payments, or investigation is required.
- Strong analytical and intuitive investigative skills.
- Card Acquiring background highly advantageous.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workflows.
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Innovative and flexible person full of energy
- Enjoying working in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment
- Easy to work with but challenging and always looking for improvement
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's