- Primary responsibility in designing and running Vodafone fixed consumer and enterprise business services
- Plan new fixed products delivering internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customers
- Work in a team environment sharing responsibilities for researching solutions, evaluating technical possibilities, documenting results, creating procedures and finally running and monitoring new services.
- Collaborate with the Business and Marketing Units when developing new solutions
- Liaise with other Technology teams within the Networks and IT departments to help deliver and run new products.
- Coordinate projects with the Project Management & Service Delivery teams
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party companies engaged to provide support as well as network vendors
- Gather problem symptoms and carry out the necessary root cause analysis for issues identified on the fixed network products and communicate directly with enterprise clients if required
- Help with the management of tasks assigned to a team of technicians providing support for fixed consumer and business services
- Involvement in other tasks assigned to the Fixed & Enterprise team.
- Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary by the Fixed & Enterprise team lead
- Carry the above duties outside office hours where deemed necessary and participate in any on-call scheme is required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Engineering or IT
- Good understanding of Networking & Telecommunications and working experience on fixed networks related projects
- CCNA certified
- An analytical approach to operational issues
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Eager to learn new competencies through both class based and on the job training
- Valid driving license
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Vodafone, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Vodafone.