Risk/Financial Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Risk/Financial Systems Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 14:25|
An Opportunity to work for a prime global allocator of capital to the Hedge Fund Industry. Reporting to the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of all aspects the firm’s risk levels
- Maintaining the firm’s risk policy and ensuring that it is adhered to
- Dealing with regulators for risk
- Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Collection and analysis of investment data and preparation of investment management, risk and client reports
- Maintaining, developing and automating investment management/risk analysis/client systems/databases/reporting tools
- Quantitative and statistical analysis of investment funds and related markets.
- Financial Risk Management (FRM) GARP qualification or commitment to obtain the qualification
- Proficiency in financial markets concepts is highly preferable
- Intermediate R and SQL programming skills and potentially programming in any statistical programming language (Matlab and python included). Strong candidates from hard programming languages (C++, java) with the willingness to catch up will be considered
- At ease with mathematical/statistical concepts such as geometric compounding, volatility, linear regression, correlation
- Graduate in finance/economics/computer science/data science/math/physics/statistics or similar
- Knowledge of finance and financial instruments as well as relevant work experience is highly beneficial
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's