A Professional Services company is seeking to employ a Senior Associate/Executive for its Financial Services team.
Purpose of the role:
Preparing and reviewing offering documents, leading due diligence reviews together with the compliance team, drafting legal opinions and managing the overall project as well as mentoring junior associates who work closely with senior staff.
The employee will work with a diverse group of clients on a broad array of matters, from helping on fund formation, investment services licences, banking and financial institutions as well as providing ongoing advice.
- Project managing licensing processes
- Responding to client queries
- Reviewing regulatory submissions
- Conducting research and drafting of publications
- Assisting in the attainment of regulatory licenses for investment services providers, insurance principals and intermediaries, credit & financial institutions, collective investment schemes as well as listing projects on the main and alternative markets
- Interest or knowledge in relation to Blockchain, Crypto and FinTech will be considered as an asset
- 2 -3 years’ experience related to financial services
- Working knowledge of financial services legislation as well as EU Directives (For example: AIFMD, MiFID, Prospectus Directive, PSPs and EMIs- not necessarily all of them)
- Ability to work within a team
- Organized and proactive attitude
- User level in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)