Working within the financial services industry the successful candidate will be tasked with bringing on new clients and achieving specific sales targets. Previous experience of working within a sales role in the finance sector is of significant importance.
- Achieving specific financial targets;
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients;
- Continuous expansion of the customer base;
- Understanding customer trends;
- Identifying and reporting on new potential business opportunities;
Applicants need to be in possession of previous sales experience in the financial services industry, ideally backed up with Banking & Finance related studies. Fluency in English is required, whereas knowledge of another language will be considered an asset.