Are you an analytical wizard and problem solver? We are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join our Financial Planning team today!
- Have an A-Level standard in Accounts or adequate experience in a finance environment
Non Academic Qualifications;
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and strong communication and influencing skills
- Be comfortable interpreting meaning and relevance from raw data, and present information in an understandable and consistent method.
- Ability to hold people accountability
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of Excel, attention to detail and a problem solver
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- Analyse actual results and expense detail versus budgets, plans, and forecasts with explanations of variances.
- Oversee validation of functional requests for expenditures against available funding and authorized projects.
- Oversee daily request by cost centre heads and assist them in their daily function.
- Monitor capex expenditure vs budget and amounts approved by the Expenditure Committee.
- Lead and drive the gathering of the expenditure budget and analyse requests against prior year expenditure, current set-up and company targets.