€40,000 - €60,000
15 days ago
A very well-known property company is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join its Finance team. Reporting to the group Finance Function, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the site finances and will proactively support the operational teams to drive growth in business profitability
- Will be responsible for continual development and implement relevant business measures to the needs of the site
- Providing support to the company’s directors, ensure monthly accounts are prepared and communicated to group
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditure proposals for the business, provide accurate and timely budgets and forecasts
- Enhance management understanding of financial information through provision of information and education
- Promoting a cost awareness culture, drive reporting information for review on a monthly basis, drive accurate and consistent cost information.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified accountant
- Must possess at least 3+ years
- Experience in the real estate industry will be considered an asset.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with non-finance personnel and strong commercial acumen is key.