18 days ago
Government entity is looking for Financial Analyst to join their existing team.
- Assist in collecting information and analysing a wide range of subjects including market development, economic/accounting/market information, valuation methods and issues.
- Assist in monitoring and enforcing operator’s compliance with regulations
- Assist in carrying out market research on regulatory issues.
- Assist to develop action plans and the formulation of well researched and coherent project plans or position papers on regulatory issues.
- Assist to review and update regulatory structures in respect of operational matters.
- Assist in carriying out research, assimilates markets intelligence, and recommends strategic options with respect to areas assigned.
- Assist in economic/financial modelling related to the regulation of market players.
- Degree in economics or accountancy (or equivalent ACCA, MIA).
- Ability to deliver on analytical and research work, economic/financial modelling and to evaluate, assimilate and report on findings.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel & Word.
- Excellent command of verbal, written and interpersonal communication (Maltese and English).