|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 06:56|
Our Client providing an array of financial services over African and Latin American countries, with their head office based in Mauritius, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
- Review of subsidiary and group management accounts to provide analysis of business value drivers and KPI’s for the Business Units (“BU”) / Group.
- Producing key divisional performance reports including monthly business review with supporting analysis for each BU.
- Liaising effectively with portfolio managers to build strong relationships and improve the quality of the information produced.
- Preparing and/or reviewing group financial statements.
- Bookkeeping and preparing reconciliations as and when required
- Prepare yearly and quarterly group management accounts pack as and when required
- Assist in the audit process of both subsidiaries and Group
- Assist with other duties of the accounts department
- Assist in the budgeting process/preparing budget information for management
- Providing support & analysis to other teams, e.g. Corporate Finance, Investor Relations, Group Reporting, Tax etc…
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a finance related field
- 4-5+ years’ experience
- Professional qualification - ACA/ACCA/CFA – (partly/fully qualified)
- Well organised with high level of accuracy
- Good analytical skills with excellent written and oral presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be prepared to work odd hours on an ad-hoc basis
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- In line with IFRS updates and implementation
- Project management experience (if any)
- Experience in reporting software will be an advantage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's