about 1 month ago
A vibrant and international corporate service provider is currently seeking to recruit a financial account assistant who will work closely with the financial accounting manager in carrying out accounting- related services for a portfolio of clients.
- Holiday allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Good work life balance
- (International) Career opportunities
- BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities.
- Working closely with the Financial Account Manager whilst offering guidance to other junior members in the team and liaising with the Legal Account Managers.
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors and the production of financial statements for companies.
- Provide client bookkeeping and accounting services to an allocated client portfolio of local and overseas clients.
- Preparation and filing of both periodic VAT returns and company income tax returns.
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS/GAPSME.
- Recording all time spent on client matters.
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- An accountancy qualification or in the final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of use of Xero accounting software will be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience, preferably within a Corporate Service Provider.
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.