|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 13:38|
A leading group of companies is currently looking for a financial accountant, who will be reporting directly to the finance manager.
- Preparation of management accounts, budgets, quarterly forecasts and 3-year plans for the Group,
- Timely execution of month-end procedures and reconciliations including prepayments and depreciation,
- Issuing of intercompany recharges and maintaining intercompany balances,
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns,
- Managing the Company’s cashflow whilst analysing the receivables and payables of the Company,
- Providing assistance to and liaising with our auditors during the annual statutory audit and preparation of financial statements,
- Responding promptly to queries from business representatives, management and third parties,
- Ensuring compliance with Company accounting policies and procedures,
- Liaising with relevant bank and financial institutions.
- Be a semi-qualified accountant who is in an advanced stage of obtaining ACCA or a similar qualification,
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in a finance-related role,
- Fluent in English and Maltese,
- Have interpersonal skills and effective communication skills both verbal and written,
- Be able to work on own initiative whilst manage and prioritise workload independently.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's