Finance Revenue Assurance Specialist
|Job Title:||Finance Revenue Assurance Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Apply Here|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2017 10:22|
Are you a numbers person? Looking to change your career or kick-start a new one? We are looking for a Finance Revenue Assurance Specialist to join our Finance Team.
Working at GO means that you will start benefiting from amazing benefits such as;
- Health insurance
- Free GO services
- In-house gym
- Wellbeing incentives
- Child care subsidies
- Education Sponsorships & Training bonds
- Career Growth opportunities
- Ongoing Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Fun social events
- Sports events & fitness sessions
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- Background in the field of Finance and/or Accounts;
- Strong analytical abilities with attention to detail & high levels of accuracy;
- Process analysis and mapping skills with strong planning and organising ability;
- Highly motivated and a strong passion for identifying issues, investigating and driving them through to resolution;
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster relationships at all levels within the business;
- Results driven, with strong focus on delivery & time management.
It is also desirable that you possess:
- Experience of analysing high volume transactional data;
- Strong team work orientation.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
- Monitor & assure GO's revenue streams through the completion of daily activities (e.g. trending, reconciliations)
- Initiate & drive appropriate corrective action liaising with other departments to resolve revenue and customer impacting issues.
- Carry out detailed deep-dive/data mining in addition to defined processes to verify services are operating & charging correctly.
- Updating of daily summary reports detailing revenue leakages and action taken where discrepancy exceeds accepted thresholds.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors during audit reviews and ad-hoc internal investigations
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's