2 months ago
As the Financial Reporting Executive, the prospective candidate will be accounting for more than one legal entity and will be assisting in the various reconciliations for the monthly preparation of the management accounts and compiling the consolidated management accounts for the group. Furthermore, the prospective candidate will also be liaising with the auditors to prepare the external financial reports. This position provides an excellent opportunity to gain experience on the internal processes of a company as well as work closely with the CFO as a key contributor in monthly and annual procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and annual reports.
- Assist in the timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance.
- Assist in the communication with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues.
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit.
- Assist in the month-end and year end closing.
- Other ad hoc duties which may arise within the department from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience in Accounting, Audit or related Finance experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Accountable and committed to team goals
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Excellent technical and computer skills, particularly in Excel
- Knowledge of Sage would be considered as an asset
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
Why work at Air X?
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. Air X is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world. We are a flexible organisation where no day is the same and change is an important facet of our daily work.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.