€18,000 - €22,000
10 days ago
An established legal firm is currently seeking a Finance Officer to join its Finance Department, focusing on the company's trust clients.
- Create ledger entries to record all transactions within the trust ;
- Arrange payment of liabilities, debts and disbursements of funds;
- Perform reconciliations;
- Process invoices and monitor debt collection;
- Assist in the preparation of the financial accounts each year;
- Assist in the production of all financial statutory and regulatory returns ;
- Perform general office duties including filing and other ad-hoc duties related to trusts.
- Accounts A-Level or in the initial stages of ACCA;
- Preferably 1 - 2 years experience in a financial or corporate services environment;
- English at a business level;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting software will be considered an asset;
- A team-player with a collaborative work style and a positive attitude.