Finance Officer (Payment Providers)
|Job Title:||Finance Officer (Payment Providers)|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 11:29|
Are you passionate about working in the gaming environment within the best Finance team on the island? Come join our team!
You will be part of an international and dynamic environment, collaborating closely with other several departments outside of finance such as Payment Operations, Payment Product, Risk and Fraud, and many more!
This is an exciting opportunity to managing funds held in the payment service providers, provide for the daily operational needs, whilst ensuring alignment with the system’s control panel. You will be challenged to make a positive change and to develop yourself in a young and evolving environment while growing your knowledge and experience.
What is in it for me?
In this role you will be constantly monitoring payment service providers and whilst shifting between tasks to ensure that operations are running smooth. The nature of the job involves ongoing changes, thus the candidate would take initiative, be pro-active, keen in prioritizing between the different tasks, whilst maintaining high quality and efficiency.
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. If you’re interested in sports and gaming, you will have great fun of going to work every day and working with us!
The main responsibilities are:
Carry out payment service provider reconciliations
- Update payment service provider journals and uploading/posting in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Use AccountIQ (reconciliation tool) and our system’s control panel to troubleshoot and solve discrepancies arising from deposits and withdrawals
- Liaise with Payment Analysts and other various stakeholder on day-to-day matter
- Assist with client funds reconciliations
- Assist in the automation and standardization of various procedures
- Assist the team in various accounting and payment management duties
You are good at:
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliations and payment providers
- Knowledge of Risk and Fraud analysis or Payment analysis is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Ordinary or Advanced Level in Accounting is an asset
- Be an excellent team player
- Be a relentless problem solver
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to stay focused and reach deadlines with high quality work
By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's