|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Salary:||€20,000 - €24,000|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 14:47|
A leading insurance firm in Malta is currently looking for a finance officer to join its finance and administration department. The selected candidate shall be reporting to the finance manager.
- Insurers’ Reconciliations Reconciles statements
- Payments to local and foreign Insurers
- Updating the monthly accruals and prepayments file and ensuring that all transactions have been carried out at month end.
- Comparatives Report Compile the Premium Analysis report on a monthly basis. This outlines the gained and lost business per month. 5. Deposit Allocation Schedule. Transferring company’s brokerage from Clients’ Money bank account to company’s bank account. This report is prepared on a monthly basis.
- Extracting of debtors and creditors reports
- Extracting the debtors’ and creditors’ balances at month end and reconciling aged balances with the accounting software. This report is included in the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of payments due to suppliers for parts/car rentals/survey expenses incurred on claim settlements of clients.
- IRD related duties
- Ad-hoc duties Assisting the Finance and administration department
Job Requirements :
- A good A level pass in accounts
- Smart and Diligent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's