Credorax Bank Ltd is an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor made solutions for ecommerce transaction processing. The company is now seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to provide support to a team of Accountants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Having control over the accounts payables and receivables, preparing and processing invoices whilst ensuring accurate posting, executing and following up on payments;
- Maintaining the General Ledger through the preparation and inputting of accounting entries in relation to ‘Expense’ reports, Petty Cash and similar financial transactions;
- Handling day-to-day general accounting duties including the issuance of cheques, and assisting in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns;
- Performing various month end closure procedures including bank and other reconciliations to support the preparation of management accounts;
- Contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function, liaising and maintaining good working relationships with other departments within the organization;
- Preparing financial reports and completing other ad hoc tasks delegated by the manager.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Have an Advanced Level standard of education, with an A level in Accounts or similar.
- Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year end closure processes.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be highly organized, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and excellent attention to detail.
- Be keen to learn, transfer knowledge, flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.
In addition applicants would ideally:
- Have 2+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Experience in the preparation of quarterly VAT returns is considered to be an asset.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.