|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 14:32|
Sparkasse Bank Malta plc is a licensed Credit Institution which provides Private Banking, Investment Services and Custody/Depository services.
Our team is formed of young, dynamic professionals who are part of an environment which promotes team spirit and rewards competence.
As a result of our continuous growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Finance Officer. The successful candidate will be performing day to day finance operations and will be working in a team within the Finance Department.
- Reconciliations of Nostros/Visas/Counterparty Balances
- Fixed Asset Register
- Credit Control
- Double entry bookings as required
- Currency Hedging
- Ad-hoc payments to CFR, VAT and other regulatory third parties
- Execute Treasury deals
- Support to the team in other work such as, but not limited to, audit, annual reports, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Tertiary Education/ACCA student
- Preferably 1-2 years relevant experience
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Capable of building productive relationships with colleagues
- Hands on with can do attitude
- Analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Good command of English, both oral and written
Extensive training will be provided
An attractive remuneration package is offered to the right candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's