€40,000 - €65,000
19 days ago
An MFSA authorized multi-line insurer is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
Some Perks being offered:
- Health Care Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Company phone
- Attractive Salary
Main duties include:
- Financial and Operational Analysis- implement, document and monitor adherence to finance process and recommend process improvement,
- Prepare internal and external financial reports and returns
- Measure and Monitor Key Financials, savings and expenditures
- Preparation of budgets
- Oversight and control of local expenses and payments
- Ensuring adherence to local taxation obligations
- Ensure adherence with compliance and regulatory obligations including solvency II
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
Experience and qualifications
- The ideal candidate must possess at least five years of experience in the area of finance, accounting, controlling and reporting ideally in the insurance industry.
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified Accountant
- Client relationship management skills
- Excellent team player who enjoys being part of an international team.
- Ability to interact with all functional areas of the group including claims, underwriting and Actuarial