|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 14:06|
An English language school is currently looking for a Finance Manager to manage its finance team.
Some benefits being offered include;
- Car allowance
- Health and life insurance
- To propose and set down standard policies and procedures to govern the Finance Department and all other company departments in financial areas in collaboration with the Financial Controller;
- To supervise and monitor the work of all Finance Department personnel and ensure that they follow established rules and procedures in accordance with sound accounting policies and fiscal requirements;
- Prepares within the prescribed time frames, monthly financial and operating statements to allow the review of the company’s financial performance;
- To assist in the preparation of the yearly budget and regular rolling estimates in co-ordination with the Head of Sales and the Financial Controller;
- Prepare cash flow and any other reports as may be required by the Financial Controller and/or Senior Management from time to time;
- To work with other company departments and facilitate the preparation and interpretation of financial information and checks that the data prepared is compliant with financial requirements and controls;
- Liaise with the appointed external auditors to ensure a prompt and accurate preparation and execution of the statutory audit of the company’s finances;
- Prepares and files all appropriate fiscal forms, VAT returns, ECO tax reports and any other financial reports related to government agencies and constituted bodies;
- Supports the accounts staff in the daily monitoring of cash settlements and accounts receivables as necessary;
- To ensure the timely monitoring of debtors, credit control and effective communication of reports to the Financial Controller, and Senior Management as required.
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Financial Controller.
Skills and Requirements
- The ideal Candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant or in the advanced Stages of obtaining his/her ACCA
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.