As a Finance Assistant, you will work within our local Finance Team responsible for the Intercompany invoicing of the Group. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team In Malta and Luxembourg with the month end reporting;
- Booking monthly Intercompany accruals;
- Issuing monthly / quarterly Intercompany invoices for the Group;
- Reconciling the Intercompany accounting on a monthly basis for the Group;
- Liaising with the Alter Domus Group accountants and assisting with various matters and queries;
- Any other duties that may be required in the carrying out of the finance function.
- You have an Advanced level in Accounts with sound knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considerate as a strong asset;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.