Finance Executive (Receivables)
|Job Title:||Finance Executive (Receivables)|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 08:49|
Reporting Line – Finance Operations and Cost Control Manager.
The role of this position is to be responsible for the client accounts and credit control within the Finance department Receivables team.
- Posting of customer revenue invoices and credit notes.
- Revenue Account reconciliations.
- Debtors’ Chasing.
- Payment Allocations.
- Regular communication with our esteemed customers.
- Calculation and posting of Rebates / Commissions.
- Monthly billing of aircraft management contracts or wet lease agreements.
- other ad hoc duties which may arise within the department from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Impeccable writing skills in English as well as have experience with formal business communication both written and spoken.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.