about 2 months ago
Reporting Line – Finance Operations and Cost Control Manager.
The role of this position is to be responsible for the client accounts and credit control within the Finance department Receivables team.
- Posting of customer revenue invoices and credit notes.
- Revenue Account reconciliations.
- Debtors’ Chasing.
- Payment Allocations.
- Regular communication with our esteemed customers.
- Calculation and posting of Rebates / Commissions.
- Monthly billing of aircraft management contracts or wet lease agreements.
- other ad hoc duties which may arise within the department from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Impeccable writing skills in English as well as have experience with formal business communication both written and spoken.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.