Finance Executive (Payables)
|Job Title:||Finance Executive (Payables)|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 08:32|
Reporting Line – Finance Operations and Cost Control Manager.
The role of this position is to be responsible for the supplier accounts and invoice control within the Finance department Payables team.
- Checking of Supplier Invoices.
- Posting of Supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Supplier Account reconciliations.
- Remittance Advise Creation.
- Payment Allocations.
- Regular communication with our suppliers.
- Month end accruals / prepayments.
- Finance cost analysis.
- Any other ad-hoc support the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in Accounting Diploma.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting position / aircraft or airport operations environment or crew support.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's