Finance Executive (Credit cards)
|Job Title:||Finance Executive (Credit cards)|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 08:46|
Reporting Line – Finance Operations and Cost Control Manager.
The role of this position is to be responsible for credit cards posting and cost control within the Finance department Credit Card team.
- Application of New Credit Cards as approved by company.
- Cancellation of Credit Cards.
- Upload of statements in company software.
- Follow up of Credit Card Receipts with Credit Card Holders.
- Electronic posting of credit card transaction files.
- Controlling of credit card expenditure.
- Monthly end provisions.
- Any other ad-hoc reporting the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting position / hotel reservations or crew support.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.