Finance Executive (Credit cards)
|Job Title:||Finance Executive (Credit cards)|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 08:46|
Reporting Line – Finance Operations and Cost Control Manager.
The role of this position is to be responsible for credit cards posting and cost control within the Finance department Credit Card team.
- Application of New Credit Cards as approved by company.
- Cancellation of Credit Cards.
- Upload of statements in company software.
- Follow up of Credit Card Receipts with Credit Card Holders.
- Electronic posting of credit card transaction files.
- Controlling of credit card expenditure.
- Monthly end provisions.
- Any other ad-hoc reporting the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting position / hotel reservations or crew support.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's