A rapidly growing group of Companies are interested in recruiting a Finance Executive within their team. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
The position calls for an energetic and flexible individual, representative of a forward-looking Company who can interact well with all stakeholders and work under pressure.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts, budgets, quarterly forecasts and 3-year plans for the Group,
- Timely execution of month-end procedures and reconciliations including prepayments and depreciation,
- Issuing of inter company recharges and maintaining inter company balances,
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns,
- Managing the Company’s cash flow whilst analyzing the receivables and payables of the Company,
- Providing assistance to and liaising with our auditors during the annual statutory audit and preparation of financial statements,
- Respond promptly to queries from business representatives, management and third parties,
- Ensure compliance with Company accounting policies and procedures,
- Liaising with relevant bank and financial institutions.
- Be a semi-qualified accountant who is in an advanced stage of obtaining ACCA or a similar qualification,
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a finance-related role,
- Fluent in English and Maltese,
- Have interpersonal skills and effective communication skills both verbal and written,
- Be able to work on own initiative whilst manage and prioritize workload independently.
- Free outdoor parking
- Standard health insurance
- Sponsorship of further studies
- Recreational area with cafeteria