Main Duties of a Finance Executive:
- Checking of Supplier Invoices.
- Posting of Supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Supplier Account reconciliations.
- Remittance Advise Creation.
- Payment Allocations.
- Regular communication with our suppliers.
- Month end accruals / prepayments.
- Finance cost analysis.
- Any other ad-hoc support the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Why should you join?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. AIR X, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at AIR X.