A leading company in the language school industry is looking for a Finance Executive.
- Servicing of the Receivables Ledger and preparation of reconciliations, correspondence and performing the credit control function;
- Maintenance of the General Ledger;
- Compiling reports and analysis of data as may be required;
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements and addressing any issues;
- Preparation of various reconciliations and assist the Finance Manager in ensuring that all controls are in place;
- Maintenance of Class Reservation System (Infospeed) Ledger;
- Maintenance of Tour Reports;
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the preparation and compiling of the monthly Management Accounts and quarterly VAT Returns;
- Assist Audit preparations;
- Carry out any other Accounts work required for end of year;
- Issuing monthly invoices and re-charges and resolving the disputes arising with our Inter-Companies;
- Supervising the Accounts Clerks;
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of Budgets and other ad hoc reports as required;
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Finance Manager or Financial Controller.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good working knowledge of English, with excellent communication skills (written, and verbal)
- Computer literate especially with use of MS Excel spreadsheets
- Tertiary education and in the process of obtaining ACCA qualification
- Able to demonstrate aptitude with numbers, attention to detail and able to produce highly accurate work
- Experience in a finance related environment.
- Reliable, well organised, determined and highly confidential