A leading manufacturing group in Malta is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Executive who will be supporting the group finance manager and also leading a team of accounts clerk and administrators.
- Submitting monthly financial statements and assisting in their interpretation
- Submitting periodic and ad-hoc financial reports
- Assisting in implementing internal controls
- Preparing detailed product costings analysis
- Recording cost data to help management control expenditure
- Overseeing the credit management and control function / procedure
- Overseeing the inventory management and control function
- Leading a team of accounts clerks and administrators to ensure the smooth and efficient day to day running of the Department
- Ensuring that books of account are maintained to high standard
- Liaising with the company’s auditors in the annual audit process
- Completing statutory and other financial returns.
- A part qualification in accounts
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Finance Position