Finance Implementation Consultant
|Job Title:||Finance Implementation Consultant|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €45,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 10:37|
A software solutions company providing financial management solutions, is currently seeking to employ a finance consultant to join their team.
Some Benefits being offered include:
- Parking Space
- Free premium health Insurance
- Health insurance at a reduced rates for dependants
- Life insurance
- Company phone including data
- Educational Training when required
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Capture, assess, and define client’s business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout implementation lifecycle.
- Design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures.
- Actively organize and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and Business Consulting Team members.
- Provide functionality demonstrations and training to new clients, end-users, and senior-level executives, as needed.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to drive business.
- Work closely with the development teams to assist in the design and conduct unit testing as well as integrated testing.
- Assist in go live procedures and post go live support.
Experience and requirements:
- Tertiary Level of Education in a Finance related field
- 5+ Years experience working in an accounting/finance environment in one of the following industries: financial services, banks, wholesale and retail.
- Previous experience working on or implementing an ERP system will be considered an asset but not mandatory as training will be provided
- Willing to get trained and become proficient/expert in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of ERPs and the related Business ICT world
- Strong in-depth knowledge of accounting concepts, budgeting, cost accounting and related topics
- Good business background and comfortable with client facing tasks
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment for large projects both locally and abroad