Finance Implementation Consultant
|Job Title:||Finance Implementation Consultant|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €45,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 10:37|
A software solutions company providing financial management solutions, is currently seeking to employ a finance consultant to join their team.
Some Benefits being offered include:
- Parking Space
- Free premium health Insurance
- Health insurance at a reduced rates for dependants
- Life insurance
- Company phone including data
- Educational Training when required
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home options
- Capture, assess, and define client’s business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices.
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout implementation lifecycle.
- Design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures.
- Actively organize and facilitate workshops, in-house seminars, webinars, and knowledge transfers with clients and Business Consulting Team members.
- Provide functionality demonstrations and training to new clients, end-users, and senior-level executives, as needed.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to drive business.
- Work closely with the development teams to assist in the design and conduct unit testing as well as integrated testing.
- Assist in go live procedures and post go live support.
Experience and requirements:
- Tertiary Level of Education in a Finance related field
- 5+ Years experience working in an accounting/finance environment in one of the following industries: financial services, banks, wholesale and retail.
- Previous experience working on or implementing an ERP system will be considered an asset but not mandatory as training will be provided
- Willing to get trained and become proficient/expert in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of ERPs and the related Business ICT world
- Strong in-depth knowledge of accounting concepts, budgeting, cost accounting and related topics
- Good business background and comfortable with client facing tasks
- Ability to work alone or in a team
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese.
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment for large projects both locally and abroad
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's